Religious Education Programs
Our parish offers comprehensive programs to parishioners of different ages and need:
- Religious Education instructs public school children in their Catholic faith throughout their years in elementary school, and prepares them for the reception of Sacraments.
- Children’s Liturgy of the Word, for children ages 4 to 9, is presented at the Sunday 10 a.m. Family Mass. Periodically the Children’s Choir performs the music at this Mass.
- Children’s Catechumenate prepares older students for the Sacraments of Initiation (Baptism, Confirmation and First Eucharist).
- Gathering Sessions are informal adult meetings designed to develop the spirituality of parents and parish adults through Scripture and conversation.
- Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA)
Deacon Thomas Jorge
Director of Religious Education