Join Our Parish. Register at Our Lady Queen of Martyrs
If you are new to the neighborhood of Forest Hills, Queens, or attend Mass regularly in our church yet have never registered, we encourage you to become a registered parishioner of Our Lady Queen of Martyrs. Being a formally registered member of a parish is important for receiving the Sacraments, including getting married or baptized in the Church, and for receiving Catholic funeral rites. When you register, your Sacramental records are maintained, which also makes it easier for you to serve as a godparent or sponsor in the future.
If you are ready to take the next step to belong to Our Lady Queen of Martyrs:
- Fill out our online form and check off the box to “Send me parish registration information.” A full mailing address (not email) is required. We will send you information and contact you about the next steps in the registration process.
- Download our pdf Parish Registration Form. Save it to your computer, fill it out electronically, save again and return it as an email attachment to email@example.com. If you prefer, you can print the form, fill it out manually, and return a hard copy to Our Lady Queen of Martyrs, 110-06 Queens Blvd., Forest Hills, NY 11375.
- Come to our rectory and make an application in-person. Office hours are Monday-Friday 9am to 8pm (closed for lunch from noon to 1pm) and Saturday 10am to 2pm.
Useful Information to Have When Registering at the Parish
- Basic information (e.g., birthplace) for each member of your family
- Name of the last parish where you and your family members were registered or previously received Sacraments
Parish Registration Form (pdf, last updated 3/26/18)
Learn more about all the people who make up our parish family. Read our 2014 Census results here.