Effective March 16, 2020: Because of the the COVID-19 Emergency
- All public Masses are canceled until further notice. We will provide video recordings of Mass on this website.
- Confessions will be available inside the front door of the rectory on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:30AM and on Saturdays at 12:45PM. We ask parishioners seeking reconciliation to enter one at a time and practice responsible social distancing.
- Please watch this website and our Facebook page for further updates.
Disabilities access at the ramp entrance to the church on Queens Boulevard
Saturday Evening Vigil Mass (fulfills Sunday obligation): 5 pm
Sunday Masses: 9 am, 11:15 am & 1 pm
Monday to Saturday: 8 am & 12:05 pm
Celebration of Reconciliation
Monday to Friday: 11:30 am
Saturday: 12:45 pm
Holy Days of Obligation
Holy Day Vigil Mass: 7:30 pm
Holy Day Masses: 8 am & 12:05 pm
This standard Holy Day Mass schedule sometimes varies. Holy Days of Obligation that are national holidays (such as Christmas) generally follow the weekend Mass schedule. Watch for special announcements about the Mass schedule for a Holy Day.
2020 Primary Holy Days of Obligation and Solemnities:
- January 1, Solemnity of Mary Mother of God
- May 21, Ascension Thursday
- August 15, Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (usually a Holy Day but not in 2020)
- November 1, All Saints Day
- December 8, Immaculate Conception
- December 25, Christmas (Nativity of the Lord)
2020 Liturgical Calendar for the Dioceses of the United States of America (published by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops) has details on the principal church celebrations and Scripture readings for the year.
Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal
Every Monday following the 8 am & 12:05 pm Masses
The Rosary & Chaplet of the Divine Mercy
Monday through Saturday following the 12:05 pm Mass
St. Pio (Padre Pio) Prayer Group
Every second Wednesday, after the 12:05 pm Mass
- Exposition and Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament is held every Thursday, immediately following the 12:05 p.m. Mass.
- Thursday evening devotions with hours from 12:40 pm to 7:30 pm, concluding with Benediction, begin the Thursday after Ash Wednesday until the week before Thanksgiving.
Parishioners of Our Lady Queen of Martyrs pray novenas throughout the year in honor of:
- St. Joseph: Feast Day March 19
- St. Anthony of Padua: Feast Day June 13
- St. John Vianney: Feast Day August 4
- St. Jude Thaddeus: Feast Day October 28
Prayer Cards (forthcoming)
Novena to St Joseph
Novena to St. Padre Pio
SJV Novena prayer booklet
St Jude Novena