Disabilities access at the ramp entrance to the church on Queens Boulevard
Saturday Evening Vigil Mass (fulfills Sunday obligation): 5PM
Sunday Masses: 9AM, 11:15 AM & 1PM
Livestream of the 9AM and 11:15AM Sunday Masses available weekly for those unable to attend Mass in person.
Monday to Saturday: 8AM & 12:05AM
Use the Queens Boulevard ramp to enter and exit the church.
Following each daily Mass the church will be closed. For those wanting private prayer time or to light a candle, the church vestibule is open during the day (entrance at Ascan Avenue).
Celebration of Reconciliation
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 11:30AM
Use the Queens Boulevard church entrance.
Holy Day Vigil Mass: 7:30PM
Holy Day Masses: 8AM & 12:05PM
This standard Holy Day Mass schedule sometimes varies. Holy Days of Obligation that are national holidays (such as Christmas) generally follow the weekend Mass schedule. Watch for special announcements about the Mass schedule for a Holy Day.
2022 Primary Holy Days of Obligation and Solemnities:
- January 1, Solemnity of Mary Mother of God (holy day but no obligation in 2022)
- May 26, Ascension Thursday
- August 15, Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- November 1, All Saints Day
- December 8, Immaculate Conception
The calendar (published by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops) has details on the principal church celebrations and Scripture readings for the year.
The Rosary & Chaplet of the Divine Mercy
Monday through Saturday following the 12:05PM Mass
Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal
Every Monday following 8AM & 12:05PM Masses
Thursday Evening Devotions
- Exposition and Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament is held Thursdays, following the 12:05PM Mass.
- Evening devotions customarily begin the Thursday after Ash Wednesday until the week before Thanksgiving.
- Evening devotional hours are 12:40PM to 7:30PM, concluding with Benediction.
- During the winter months (Thanksgiving to the start of Lent), we observe a brief period of Adoration after 12:05PM Mass.
- Spend some time in quiet prayer or visit in the evening for Benediction.
St. Pio (Padre Pio) Prayer Group (currently suspended)
Every second Wednesday, after the 12:05PM Mass
Parishioners of Our Lady Queen of Martyrs pray novenas throughout the year to honor and ask the intercession of the saints. Novenas are typically recited at the 12:05PM daily Mass and on Sundays at the 11:15AM Mass.