Masses are celebrated on the normal schedule weekdays and Sunday in church; we are following the latest COVID protocols (as of May 20, 2021) in church. A Sunday Mass livestream is available every week for the homebound.
Disabilities access at the ramp entrance to the church on Queens Boulevard
Saturday Evening Vigil Mass (fulfills Sunday obligation): 5PM
Sunday Masses: 9AM (in person and livestreamed), 11:15AM & 1PM
Livestream of the 9AM Sunday Mass is available weekly for those unable to attend Mass in person.
Monday to Saturday: 8AM & 12:05AM
Use the Queens Boulevard ramp to enter and exit the church.
Following each daily Mass the church will be closed. For those wanting private prayer time or to light a candle, the church vestibule is open during the day (entrance at Ascan Avenue).
Celebration of Reconciliation
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 11:30AM
Use the Queens Boulevard church entrance.
Holy Days of Obligation
Holy Day Vigil Mass: 7:30PM
Holy Day Masses: 8AM & 12:05PM
This standard Holy Day Mass schedule sometimes varies. Holy Days of Obligation that are national holidays (such as Christmas) generally follow the weekend Mass schedule. Watch for special announcements about the Mass schedule for a Holy Day.
2021 Primary Holy Days of Obligation and Solemnities:
- January 1, Solemnity of Mary Mother of God
- May 13, Ascension Thursday
- August 15, Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- November 1, All Saints Day (a Holy Day but no obligation in 2021)
- December 8, Immaculate Conception
- December 25, Christmas (Nativity of the Lord)
2021 Liturgical Calendar for the Dioceses of the United States of America (published by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops) has details on the principal church celebrations and Scripture readings for the year.
The Rosary & Chaplet of the Divine Mercy
Monday through Saturday following the 12:05PM Mass
Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal
Every Monday following 8AM & 12:05PM Masses
- Exposition and Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament is held every Thursday, following the 12:05PM Mass.
- Devotional hours are 12:40PM to 7:30PM, concluding with Benediction. Spend some time in quiet prayer or visit in the evening for Benediction.
- Our Thursday devotion schedule is customary beginning the Thursday after Ash Wednesday until the week before Thanksgiving.
St. Pio (Padre Pio) Prayer Group (currently suspended)
Every second Wednesday, after the 12:05PM Mass
Parishioners of Our Lady Queen of Martyrs pray novenas throughout the year to honor and ask the intercession of the saints. Novenas are typically recited at the 12:05PM daily Mass and on Sundays at the 11:15AM Mass.