Please note the updates (in italics) that are in effect until further notice.
Disabilities access at the ramp entrance to the church on Queens Boulevard
Saturday Evening Vigil Mass (fulfills Sunday obligation): 5PM
Sunday Masses: 9AM, 11:15AM & 1PM
Please line up outside the church 10 minutes before Mass time, practice social distancing and follow the instructions of our ushers on seating and receiving communion. Wear a mask during the service.
Video recording of the Sunday Mass is available each week for those unable to attend Mass in person.
Monday to Saturday: 8AM & 12:05AM
All attending weekday Masses MUST use the Queens Boulevard ramp to enter and exit the church.
Note that following each daily Mass the church will be closed. For those wanting private prayer time or to light a candle, the church vestibule will be open during the day (entrance at Ascan Avenue).
Celebration of Reconciliation
Monday to Friday: 11:30AM
Until further notice, confessions times are Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:30AM and on Saturdays at 12:45PM, inside the front door of the rectory. Please wear a mask when coming to confession.
Holy Days of Obligation
Holy Day Vigil Mass: 7:30PM
Holy Day Masses: 8AM & 12:05PM
This standard Holy Day Mass schedule sometimes varies. Holy Days of Obligation that are national holidays (such as Christmas) generally follow the weekend Mass schedule. Watch for special announcements about the Mass schedule for a Holy Day.
2020 Primary Holy Days of Obligation and Solemnities:
- January 1, Solemnity of Mary Mother of God
- May 21, Ascension Thursday
- August 15, Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (a Holy Day but no obligation in 2020)
- November 1, All Saints Day
- December 8, Immaculate Conception
- December 25, Christmas (Nativity of the Lord)
2021 Liturgical Calendar for the Dioceses of the United States of America (published by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops) has details on the principal church celebrations and Scripture readings for the year.
Public devotions in the church are suspended until further notice.
So that we can draw together in faith, we have prepared videos of our Monday and Thursday devotionals that we encourage to prayerfully watch.
Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal
Every Monday following the 8AM & 12:05PM Masses
The Rosary & Chaplet of the Divine Mercy
Monday through Saturday following the 12:05PM Mass
St. Pio (Padre Pio) Prayer Group
Every second Wednesday, after the 12:05PM Mass
- Exposition and Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament is held every Thursday, immediately following the 12:05 p.m. Mass.
- Thursday evening devotions with hours from 12:40PM to 7:30PM, concluding with Benediction, begin the Thursday after Ash Wednesday until the week before Thanksgiving.
Parishioners of Our Lady Queen of Martyrs pray novenas throughout the year in honor of:
- St. Joseph: Feast Day March 19
- St. Anthony of Padua: Feast Day June 13
- St. John Vianney: Feast Day August 4
- St. Jude Thaddeus: Feast Day October 28
Prayer Cards (forthcoming)
Novena to St Joseph
Novena to St. Padre Pio
Novena to St. John Vianney prayer booklet
St Jude Novena