- Potluck Luncheon: July 26 after the last Sunday Mass
- Special Masses During the Novena to St. John Vianney: July 27 to August 4
Read the Queens Ledger profile of our pastor, Bishop Paul R. Sanchez, who has a message about connecting with the community.
Posted by Our Lady Queen of Martyrs RC Church – Forest Hills, NY on Thursday, July 16, 2015 or link to the Queens Ledger story here.
FAQ: Our rectory does not yet have information on when tickets may be available to parishes such as ours for the Pope’s New York visit. Tickets will not be sold and they will be extremely limited. The Archdiocese of New York has a dedicated website at popefrancisnyc.org/faq. The Pope’s complete itinerary for his visit to Washington DC-New York City-Philadelphia is available here.
World Meeting of Families 2015
Day Pilgrimage Wednesday, September 23 (in advance of the pope arriving in Philadelphia) – More here.
Papal Mass Bus trip from NYC to Philadelphia Sunday, September 27. Get details at CoToTravel.com. Seat sales end on October 11 … if spots last that long. Availability may be limited.
Pope Francis’ Encyclical Letter Laudato Si’
At the request of Pope Francis and the U.S. Catholic Bishops, please pray always for Christians persecuted around the world because of their faith. >>
- Enroll in Religious Education for the 2015-16 school year. Classes start September 16.
- You stepped up! Thank you, sponsors, of OLQM School’s Spring Bash and the 2015 Walk to a Brighter Future, which will happen this fall.
- Journey to Jordan with Deacon Greg Kandra in a fascinating “view beyond the pew.” More here.
- Take a look at our Photo Gallery here.
Bishop Sanchez and Catholic Charities invite you to participate in this special journey that will include a Papal Mass and audience. Click the image at left to read an invitation letter to you, then click here for more details and to download the enrollment form. Deadline to reserve a spot is September 1, 2015.
Click here to find out. (Hint: It is about our future.)
Did you know all the stained glass windows on the north side of the church are dedicated to Christ, and those on the south side are dedicated to Mary? Explore our church’s intricate details in this video from NET-TV (2009 archives). Click on the picture. Fun starts at 1:55 minutes.