Sunday, August 30
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
New York Blood Center bus will be in our church parking lot
There’s a seasonal decline in blood donations during summer, so your help is really needed! Thank you for participating.
Eligibility criteria for blood donors
- Have valid ID and know Social Security number.
- Weigh at least 110 lbs.
- Must be between age 16 (with parental consent form) through 75 years.
- Eat well and have plenty of fluids.
- Visit NY Blood Center website for more information OR
- Call 1-800-688-0900 if you have any other questions about blood donations
I gave my blood; Christ gave His.
I gave a pint; He gave all.
The needle is small and sharp; the nails were large and dull.
The table soft, relaxing; the cross rough, painful.
The nurses kind and gentle; the soldiers cruel and mean.
The crowd applauds my sacrifice; “They that passed by reviled Him.”
Mine is O-Positive. His for positively all.
Mine, at best will prolong a life for awhile …
His, without doubt, saved all … forever!