Join Our Parish. Register at Our Lady Queen of Martyrs
If you are new to the neighborhood of Forest Hills, Queens, or attend Mass regularly in our church yet have never registered, we encourage you to become a registered parishioner of Our Lady Queen of Martyrs. Being a formally registered member of a parish is important for receiving the Sacraments, including getting married or baptized in the Church, and for receiving Catholic Funeral rites. When you register, your Sacramental records are maintained, which also makes it easier for you to serve as a godparent or sponsor in the future.
If you are ready to take the next step to belong to Our Lady Queen of Martyrs, then:
- Use our online form and check off the box to “Send me parish registration information.” A full mailing address (not email) is required. We will send you information and contact you about the next step in the registration process.
- Download our Parish Registration form. Save it to your computer and use it as a fillable PDF form that you can then return as an email attachment to email@example.com. If you prefer, you can print the form, fill it out manually, and return a hard copy to us.
- Come to our rectory at 110-06 Queens Blvd. Forest Hills, NY 11375 and make an application in-person. Office Hours are Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. (closed for lunch from noon to 1 p.m.) and Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Useful Information to Have When Registering at the Parish
- Basic information (e.g., birthplace) for each member of your family
- Name of the last parish where you and your family members were registered or previously received Sacraments
Parish Registration form (pdf)
Learn more about all the people who make up our parish family. Read our 2014 Census results here.