Celebration of Reconciliation
- Monday to Friday: 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday: 12:45 p.m.
Holy Days of Obligation
2018 Liturgical Calendar for the Dioceses of the United States of America has details on the principal church celebrations and Scripture readings for the year.
The standard Holy Day Mass schedule at Our Lady Queen of Martyrs is as follows:
- Holy Day Vigil Mass: 7:30 p.m. (Effective April 2017)
- Holy Day Masses: 8 a.m. & 12:05 p.m.
Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal
Every Monday following the 8 a.m. & 12:05 p.m. Masses
The Rosary & Chaplet of the Divine Mercy
Monday through Saturday following the 12:05 p.m. Mass
St. Pio (Padre Pio) Prayer Group
Every second Wednesday, after the 12:05 p.m. Mass
Download the Novena to St. Padre Pio
- Exposition and Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament is held every Thursday, from 12:40 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., concluding with Benediction
- Every third Thursday of the month, Holy Hour will follow right after 12:05 p.m. Mass (effective September 2015). Exposition and Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament will then be all afternoon and conclude with Benediction at 7:30 p.m. The congregation reads prayers from the Book of Hours; there are opportunities for petitions.
Parishioners of Our Lady Queen of Martyrs pray novenas in honor of:
- St. Joseph: Feast Day March 19
- St. Anthony of Padua: Feast Day June 13
- St. John Vianney: Feast Day August 4
- St. Jude Thaddeus: Feast Day October 28
Novena Prayer Cards
(Each prayer card may be downloaded as a PDF or viewed as flipbooks online.)